Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel.
- Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body material: One piece composite
- Wing material: Stamped steel
- Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- Release angle: 15° / 20°
- Q-factor: 52mm
- Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Weight: 294g per pair
- Warranty: 5 years
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Crank Brothers / Black||641300161697||16169||PED2966851K|
|Crank Brothers / Blue||641300161710||16171||PED28312292E|
|Crank Brothers / Magenta||641300161727||16172||CRA70461874K|
|Crank Brothers / Red||641300161703||16170||PED27853326D|