A workhorse unleashed
With improved stiffness, aero performance, handling and control, the S3 Disc frameset combines savage speed with pleasing versatility. A Dropped Downtube enhances frame stiffness while the flattened trailing edge makes bottles an integral part of the bike’s airfoil design. Re-engineered seatstays and chainstays have been optimized to work in tandem with disc brakes to provide the best possible control and handling. New rear drop-outs, meanwhile, use 12mm thru-axle technology to improve performance still further, while creating a stable and stiff wheel-to-frame junction and yielding better brake alignment. The S3 Disc also features boosted bottom-bracket stiffness for better power transfer to the pedals. All of this translates to superior handling and control, giving you the confidence to pull away from the peloton or put the hurt on a Saturday morning group ride.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Partial seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge improves aerodynamics by partially shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
|Frame||Cervelo S3 Carbon|
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered S3 Fork for Disc|
|Headset||FSA IS3 1-1/8 x 1-3/8"|
|Brakes||Accepts disc brakes|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon, Aero|
* Subject to change without notice.